Wednesday 19 July 2017

Saturday 13th May 2017, visit 91

Well what a strange day this turned out to be, and what a strange vibe there seems to be in Glastonbury in early 2017. Others have felt that too.

I was booked for an overnight stay at the Well. Where I absolutely love staying, and being able to spend a long time in the gardens.

My friend Ann met me on the bus, and we went down and had a wander round the shops and had some lunch in the lovely Abbey Tea Rooms. But all the while I felt very anxious, as if something wasn't right.

After lunch we went up to the well and I suddenly realised.. I didn't want to stay overnight, I wanted to go home and be in my own home. I suffer anxiety and it took me ages to work out what the issue was... that I just wanted to be back in my own home with my cat. Ann understood. We had a lovely wander round the gardens, which were so colourful. And then I went into the office to explain. Ther response was... thank you. I knew they would understand anyway. But it turned out there was a problem with the room I was supposed to have, and the only other one free was the front room in Chalice well Lodge and they were worried about asking me to stay there as it overlooks the main road so can be noisy. So they very kindly transferred my booking to September. So we did a little bit more shopping then came home.

What I was worried about was that something was going to happen to stop me from getting home on the Sunday. Two weeks later I went on a ghost night at Oxford Castle. Now some might understand what happened and some will say-- utter tosh. But during one of the sessions the medium got the sense that someones Guardian spirit/angel was present. It turned out to be mine. So by means of lights, I asked some questions, and the response was, yes, something would have happened on the way home. So I am always going to trust my instinct.

Two months on the old longing for Avalon is back, and I hope to go down for the day as well as going for a stay in the autumn.

I didn't take that many photos but here are some of the lovely gardens.
















No comments:

Post a Comment