Tuesday 20 March 2018

Friday 4th August 2017, visit 92!!

I went down to Glastonbury for the day to go to the craft market and art exibitions on in conjunction with the Goddess conference. My friend Ann came as far as Wells on the bus with me, then she came on to Glastonbury later to meet me for lunch at the Abbey tea rooms. I had a lovely time wandering round and meeting some of the artists and crafts people, including Mandie Arienwen and Laura Daligan who I knew online but hadn't met before. I bought lots of art cards and prints, and books and also a new sculpture by my friend Philippa Bowers, a gorgeous black Moon Goddess with a silver moon in her belly.

Let the photos speak :)


With Mandie



Ember Vincent







Wendy Andrew's lovely exhibition


Me with Wendy


Art exhibition in the Assembly Rooms




With lovely Laura Daligan




Tiana



I met Cheryl Yambrach Rose, I love her art and oracle decks



















No comments:

Post a Comment