Sunday 17 May 2020

Saturday 14th-Sunday 15th April 2018 Visit 94!

Long time no update, so I thought it was time to record my last few visits starting with 2018. Only one visit that year

I stayed in Little St Michaels in Rowan Room. I did a bit of shopping on arrival, then checked in at the Chalice Well and stayed in that area for the rest of the day. I had long wanders in the gardens, visited the White Spring and climbed the Tor in gorgeous evening night. It was a sunny evening too.

On Sunday I had a lovely long wander round the gardens, when I am staying there I always take my breakfast and herbal out with me and wander at leisure with stops in favourite places. Then I met Philippa Bowers for a cup of coffee before getting the bus and train home. I have loved Philippa's sculptures for over 30 years and have a lovely collection, and she has now also become a friend

As usual let the photos do the talking. Some of my Avalon art has crept in, and I had a rainbow hair extension put in my hair. It lasted until October














































No comments:

Post a Comment