Thursday 13 October 2011

Sat 5th Oct 2002, visit 33

2001 is only the second year when I didn't visit Glastonbury since my first visit in 1988. Don't know why!
Sat 5th Oct 2002, visit 33

"Went to Glastonbury for the day with Dave (work friend). It was a lovely sunny day. We got there about 11.30 and had a quick shop and pub lunch. Then we did a walk over Wearyall Hill, and back along the River Brue. Went to the Chalice Well gardens and up the Tor and ended with tea at the White Spring. Although I don't go there so often now I still love Glastonbury."

The Glastonbury magic was still there for me and it was a glorious autumn day, perfect for a walk. I bought a few cards and a Celtic ring set with a moonstone.
Glastonbury Oct 2002
The Tor from Wearyall Hill.

Glastonbury Oct 2002
Tor, swans and River Brue
Glastonbury Oct 2002
The Millenium Spring at the gardens with new benches
Glastonbury Oct 2002
St. Michaels Tower on the Tor
Glastonbury Oct 2002
The White Spring

1 comment: